We understand that a wedding décor is the most important part of a wedding venue. It brings a beautiful amalgamation of each and every part of the wedding venue and ties the theme of the wedding into a unique and cohesive manner. Be it the walls of the venue, the massive ceilings, the floors, the huge staircases, or quirky corners, every part of the décor should have the tiniest elements beautifully decked up together to make it ordinary to extraordinary.
We have brought some kickass ideas to help you with your wedding décor. We are bringing some captivating and stunning tree décor ideas. Yes, trees that are present in most of the wedding venues right from lawns, beaches, and gardens to your home, farmhouses, and resorts. You can’t miss them and surely can’t side-lined them.
So, let’s get started with remarkable tree wedding décor ideas that will make your wedding decor a notch higher.
1. Don't these look utterly gorgeous? These huge trees are decked up with fairy lights and bulbs and cascading light strings, which makes them enchanting.
2. This tree has been transformed into a photo backdrop using cascading rose garlands, decorative cycle, flower baskets, and rustic signs to make sure that guests line up for stunning photos.
3. Caught the man of your dreams! Now incorporate the charm of dream catchers by letting them hang from trees.
4. Wedding Decor has gone ‘Vocal for local’ too! Check out these handmade cane monkeys that look delightful hanging from the tress with the addition of fairy lights.
5. You can use this décor for your haldi ceremony, where the marigold garlands in hues of yellow and orange are wrapped around the tree trunks.
6. Isn’t this dreamy? Hang cascading terrariums holding fairy lights or candles on trees and let your guests be in awe of this décor.
7. Ooh, look at this tree beautifully covered with flowers, pompom strings, and fairy lights, while the cane baskets are hanging from it. It’s quirky and visually appealing.
8. You can incorporate a tree in your bridal seating on the dining set so that it blends with the rest of the wedding and present an elegance that you were searching for!
9. Make your wedding magical by hanging chandeliers or floral chandeliers from tress.
10. Infuse ethnicity with bangles and accessories hanging from the tree to create a stupendous display.
Hope you got inspiration from these ideas to make your wedding venue look enchanting.